Algorithms Big Data Business Data Science Python 3
How recommendation engines are taking part in our daily routine and how companies as Netflix and Amazon implement it?
This talk aims to show the elements that compound a recommendation engine to people who have never been in touch with the matter or want to know a bit more. At the end of this session, you might be able to reproduce your own recommendation system and also know where to find more about it.
1. What is and why use a recommendation engine?
2. Recommendation engine importance
3. Steps of a recommendation
4. Recommendation algorithms
5. Basic Statistics for distance and correlation
Type: Talk (30 mins); Python level: Beginner; Domain level: Beginner
I want to make the world a better place :)