Case Study Community Education Learning Programming
[Python Boot Camp](https://www.pycon.jp/support/bootcamp.html)(#pycamp) is a Python beginner course held all over Japan. #pycamp is organized by PyCon JP Committee and has been held 30 times in 28 regions starting from 2016. The purpose of #pycamp is to expand the Python community throughout Japan, and as a result several local communities were established.
In this poster session I will share about Python Boot Camp's achievements, how it is organized and how we devised it. And I would like to discuss about how to extend this idea beyond Japan, how to expand in Japan more, next steps etc.
* About Python Boot Camp: Introduction of the Python Boot Camp and example of time table.
* Purpose of Python Boot Camp:
* Meetup, Join PyCon JP and Community Launches
* Background of Python Boot Camp: In Japan, Python and PyCon JP have grwown, but not so much outside Tokyo.
* Plan of Python Boot Camp:
* Getting the Word out
* Labbor saving and Efficient operation
* Result of Python Boot Camp:
* Meetup: 32 times, 808 attendees
* Join PyCon JP: Gatherd from all over Japan
* Community Launches: 6 Local communities launched
* Python Boot Camp's Next Step
Type: Poster session (180 mins); Python level: Beginner; Domain level: Beginner
Takanori([@takanory](https://twitter.com/takanory/)) is a Vice Chairperson of [PyCon JP Committee](https://www.pycon.jp).
He is also a director of [BeProud Inc.](https://www.beproud.jp), and his title is "Python Climber".
Takanori held PyCon JP 2014 to 2016 as the chairperson.
Currently he teaches Python to beginners as a lecturer at [Python Boot Camp](https://pycamp.pycon.jp) all over Japan.
In addition, he published several Python books.
Tananori plays trumpet, climbs boulder, loves Lego, ferrets and beer.